What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored on your computer through the browser (browser), retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies serve to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used
- Permanent cookies – these are cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you visit one of our websites again. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly necessary cookies allow you to browse the website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functionality Cookies save the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
- Third Party Cookies measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
- Advertising Cookies direct advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and in addition, they limit the number of times that the advertisement is seen, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website organization.
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, website navigation.
More information about cookies
You can get more information about cookies through this page.